Tuesday, July 13, 2010

W O R D S


Forgive me tonight, as I can’t think of anything beautiful to write. Still, you rest in my heart, as you do every minute of every day. Words, fall from my heart, words not destined for pages of long , but those words are heartfelt.

Some would call this love I hold in my heart foolishly, and would have me keep that love for another. They do not see, and I cannot explain. There is no other for me, nor will there be in this life. What may not be right for another; breathes life into my soul.

There are many things I have learned from this life, some about love. You can be with someone every day of your life and still be all alone, and you can be separated by oceans and be together always.

Tonight, when I sit and reminisce, I will be thinking of you. The moon will hear the words I say, the blessings I send, and the wishes I hold in my heart, not only for me, but for you...

I will send these things to you in the rainy gloomy night, along with all the love I hold in my heart. May the gentle breeze carry my words to you, and may sweet dreams always fill your sleep... Dearest;


xoxo p/s ~ "A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, and find out that in the end it’s never meant to be and you just have to let go.":')

No comments:

Post a Comment