Monday, July 5, 2010

BORED BORED


I must be bored out of my skull, i am still bloggin eventhou i'm not home; at a lancenter somemore. Ohwell there's only 4 person here including me; they're minding their own business with their games and youtube-iing. Thus, i am youtube-iing too:) browsin thru songs and stuff. Okay i will have to settle with JS version of "officially missing you" and with this kinda of weather; this song is really darn ideal. Why it's ideal? two identical twins, pretty, cute, nice vocals, guitar and its a nice romantic/sad ballad..


Well i've been up the whole day, i didn't get to sleep at all. YEA AT ALL:S I was gonna go to bed at 415am and out of the blue; someone called me up and asked to accompany her to bandar to fetch some craziieasses. I reluctantly agreed to accompany this crazyperson; she arrived at 5am sharp and off we go onthis crazysleeplesslong roadtrip; stoppped over at tutong for a drink and muchiies; when over to rimba and matamata to pick up whoelse mr.tan, miss.wong and miss.shelby. The famous 3 of our JIS years HAHA :D We talked and talked in the car and miss.wong suggested that we go miri for fun; out of coincidence all 4 had their passport"i smell somethng fishy and i've a feeliin i boarded a pirate car" off we go back to my place and took my passport from my annoyed dad:P haha... Went down at 10+ and straight to dynastyhotel for some late dimsum. nyums. Whenever the cart was comin we reached out for it; patrons there thought we havent had dimsum before; chumping down anything I REALLY MEANT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THAT PRESENTS ITSELVES^^


After that heartAttacking, full brunch. We went to parkson and shop shop shop shop shop; the 4 jackasses could only spell out this few words "CHEAP" "OMG" "CHEAP" "WOW""CHEAP" the heck people-.-" After that few hours of gruelling CHIVARY-IING ; me and my other guyfriend became instant butler offering/was asked to hold their bags and stuff they bought; went over to starbucks got my free cup of greenteafrap courtesy of misswong:) thanks Went back to kb ; on the way back. We stopped at the fishfarm thingy along sgteraban for a smoke; mind you people who doesn't know me well i don't actually smoke:S And I AM HOME; AND NOW I AM HERE IN SERIA AT KNJ WAITIN WAITIN FOR THOSE FAGGS WHO SAID 630PM AHHHH ZZZ I WANNA SLEEEEP :'( HELP ME HAHAHAA DONT MIND MY TYPO O LACK OF SENTECING SKILLS I AM TIREDDDDDDD HEHE

No comments:

Post a Comment