Friday, July 2, 2010

Another way of LOVING?


Life isn't just about being lucky or happy, it's about the process of growing up and learning from mistakes. Since you have make your decisions on what you want so just go ahead and do it. About the past, those you think who hurt you badly and those whom you are worry to hurt you again, leave a way and time will lead you and you will get along well. I bet it's because you think you might lose the chances, that's why you try to hold on and yet worry to be hurt gain. After all it's all about yourself choices.

Well, with the future nobody knows what will lead you into. Properly there will be no next second, we don't know. As for me, I can't change the opinion and decision on how people see me or you. There is no use for me to mention what others said was hurt. They have their own reason to do what they want to. Besides, I can't say out how I feel when all the faults was put on me, maybe you didn't...

I can't describe how I feel when my parent was away"don't get me wrong my parents are still up and kicking", I can't describe the pain I feel and the pain I feel now, I don't know why I was here and why I have to go through all this and yet I can't mention what was in my mind because I know it's hopeless and meaningless. No body will understand as well. Because I realize I don't want to be selfish, I don't mind to be an evil guy among the peoples heart.

I know that everyone is different, you could have your own opinion on certain things, same goes to me, and anybody else. I can't say that your opinion and decision was wrong. So whichever people just have to respect it. Well, properly you are more luckier then me at least, you still have your friends to be with you. I' m sure they care...

Maybe I'm once your life purpose? I don't think I'm. You and I know what happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment