Thursday, July 8, 2010

Life ain't a fairy tale;





Well, with the future nobody knows what will lead you into. Probably there will be no next second, we don't know. Simply being simple and listen to what people said does not make your day shorter.

As for me, I can't change the opinion and decision on how people see it. There is no use for me to mention what others said was hurt. They have their own reason to do what they want to. Besides, I couldn't have tell everyone that come to me any request for explanation.

I can't say out how I feel when all the faults was put on me or you, I can't describe how I feel just like. I can't describe the pain I feel and the pain I feel now, I don't know why I was here and why I have to go through all this and yet I can't mention what was in my mind because I know it's hopeless and meaningless. No body will understand as well. Because I realize I don't want to be selfish, I don't mind to be an evil boy among the peoples heart.

I know that everyone is different, you could have your own opinion on certain things, same goes to me, and anybody else. I can't say that your opinion and decision was wrong. So whichever people was. I just have to respect it.

Life is not a fairy tale, I don't believe in it. I am tired of struggling with myself and those around me. I want to be alone. Simply to stay alone for some time.
xo p/s~ "And she finally stopped playin their song, when she realized she was dancing alone"

No comments:

Post a Comment