Sunday, July 11, 2010

C R U S H


I can say that i've a crush on a person; if you have a feeling for her and you care what is happening in her life and what so ever; you accept their personality for the good or bad. You can say that you have a crush of improving feelings for her if you find personalities of a person you like. You try to find out some stuff about that person to see if you're compatable. I would say that you know when you have a crush on someone when you start thinking about them every minute of the day, you care about them in a way that you wouldn't usually and you always care about what they think about you. You get a weird feeling in your heart and mind whenever they are around you...

Sometimes, feelings for a crush can be confusing because you aren't sure how to act around her. You could have mixed feelings. When you see her, a part of you might feel embarrassed and you might want to run away and hide. Another part of you might imagine your crush noticing you and sharing the same feelings; i wish she would(not in a 1000000years)~ even though you know she will probably never will. It's still fun to imagine! YEAH RIGHT ZZZZ. You might or might not want to tell other people who your crush is. It can be fun to talk with friends about it, but sometimes even the closes of friends teases about crushes. Getting teased is never fun,D: When you have a crush on someone and you find out that she likes you, too, it's a wonderful beautiful feeling like my friend dominiquejong always said at the club. But sometimes it doesn't work out that way. It's hard to find out that the person you like doesn't feel the same way about you. You might feel sad, disappointed, and rejected.I wouldn't wanna feel that; those feelings can last for a while and very LONG WHILE, but they will eventually fade.

The best thing for me in this situation is to just wait. You never open a door with a person that has a door open with another person. She is a good
girl yet playful, and i am trying to be respectful. Deep down, I don't think she'll respect me if i told her that i liked her while she's in a relationship. The best thing for me to do, is be a friend, date other girls, and wait it out. If my feelings for her are as deep as i've said they're(1year; a crush that last 1year ZZZ), Then they will not die out. Then if she ever breaks up, i'll be in the wing waiting; but ohwell the matter of fact is i don't even stand a chance or never in my wildest dream she would even think of me...




no x's or o's for toniite; SIGHS. I WILL BE/LEONALEWIS PLAYIN D':

p/s ~ "It is not telling you how I feel that scares me it's what you'll say back." dilemmamuch

No comments:

Post a Comment