Tuesday, July 20, 2010


Tonight as I sit here listening to music and trying to find words to write, I wonder when you dream, do you hear the words I whisper; listening to beautiful music wash over me, I can only feel the deep longing inside for the part of me that has been missing for so long. That part of me is you. How do I quiet these whispers of my heart? When you sit with your morning drink, waking from sleep, do you read the words on this page... If so is there a knowing, that whisper deep inside that says, “I have found you.” There are many days I wonder this and I doubt the things I have been given. It is my time, for what reason I cannot be sure. I have found you, there can be no mistake, but perhaps this is all there is to be. Time moves in strange ways and it does not always find us together. Time has walked with us before, of this I am certain, and time will once again find us together. Who can say when this will be, for none of us can move time. We can only walk with it, finding, if we are fortunate, those we have always know ....

No comments:

Post a Comment