Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm happy for you; HEARTACHE


I wondered which hurts more,saying something & wishing I hadn't or saying nothing and wishing I had?

In my life I meet people,some I never think about again, some I wonder what happened to them, there are some that I wonder if they ever think about me and then there are some I wish I never had to think about again... but I do. I guess the reason I cherish memories so much,is because they're the only things in life that never change.

It's amazing, some people, they just say these small little things, one sentence and it changes the way I feel about them in an instant. Small little words that can hurt me so much or make me fall deeply in love forever. It changes everything, nothing between me is ever really the same again, even if they don't know it, it still happens.

Time goes by so fast; people go in and out of my life. I must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to me. I remember how hongkongdrama used to tell "Don't marry the person you can live with. Marry the person you can't live without."

What is really a great love? It's when you shed a tear and you still long for her. It's when she ignores you and you still love her. It's when she loves another, and you still smile and say "I'm happy for you" :'(



p/s~ If I asked him, would he even know what your smile meant? ....

No comments:

Post a Comment