Sunday, July 4, 2010

Missing someone i shouldn't miss.


One of the most difficult things to articulate is the feeling you get when you are apart from someone you feel that you cannot live without. The ache, the emotion deep down that, even though it has been only a little while, seems like it will consume your every thought.:S

Life is full of change, and yet the bonds that we form can be long lasting, and so it becomes necessary to express those feelings to retain those bonds. No one likes to be separated from someone that they love, be it near or long distance love. One of the hardest parts about this ache that you feel is that you can definitely go overboard expressing how much you miss someone. Anyone can write a letter, A poem says that you’re really bad at rhyming taking more time to actually send how you feel.. hehe; send her candies or buy her something she interacts with it everyday:D Call her on the phone, i should be probably doing this one already, but hearing the other person’s voice is the next best thing to being in their presence. I've tried this before put something like a note in her bag or jacket ; tell her how much you miss her~ Oh well you can always start a textwar; send messages to each other through out the day, ones that only we will understand.


I try to talk to you, but I don't know what to say. I am afraid you don't want me to say anything. So I don't. But inside of me there are words waiting to come out.And tell you how I feel-like how I miss you. how I need you in my life. And especially how much I want you.But those words may forever stay in my heart; locked inside.Sometimes I wonder if there are words locked inside you too... but I'll never know.

xo p/s everyone says you only fall in love once but thats not true whenever i heard your voice i fall in love all over again:S can you please fall in love with me pretty please ~ :(


No comments:

Post a Comment