Friday, July 2, 2010


My dear sweet someone;

I miss you. I want to be with you and hold you close. I want to gently touch your face and cup your cheek in my hand as i look into your beautiful brown eyes. I want to snuggle and cuddle with you, to be close to you. I want to rub your leg and stare at your face as we talk of our feelings for one another:) I want to hold your hand across the table at a restaurant, I want others there to be jealous of our intimacy and our tender affections for one another"pdamuch". I want to lie next to you infront of a fire and gaze into your eyes while i rub your back.LOL

I want to be that romance you ever dreamt of or wished for. I want you to know how beautiful you are to me in my eyes, I want you to know how much i cherish and adore you. I want to give my heart to you. I want your heart, i want it all.

With fond affections and longing thoughts;

No comments:

Post a Comment