Friday, July 16, 2010

Hidden words


In case I never tell you, there are so many reasons I love you. I’ve never been able to tell anyone this before. I suspect it was because I didn’t truly love them.

This beautiful agony of love that fills and tortures me with one look, one word has made me your prisoner. How I wish at times, I had never looked up that day, and seen your eyes. Had I not heard the words that wrapped a spell around my heart, and seen you as one so genuine, true and good, I could rest easy, undisturbed by this love of mine. But I would rest alone, with empty dreams, never knowing. So I remain your prisoner of love, gladly. For I would know you in this world, no matter how far away you are, than have anyone else here, by my side...

I love your eyes, they are so beautiful and they show so many different emotions.(alothou those were contacts i guess:) They let me see so much about you without any words. When you smile, I feel it to the end of my toes, and when you laugh it fills me. When you speak, your words are a part of my soul, and my heart hears the unspoken words. You have a way with words, whether gentle or filled with passion. You have the courage to say what needs to be said and the way to say these things, so people will listen. You have a gentle soul, one that wanders through this world, perhaps in your own world at times, but you are strong as well, and the world is yours to master.

These are just some of the things that come to me tonight. No, I am not lost in love, for with you I could never be lost. I am found, safe, home at last...

No comments:

Post a Comment