Wednesday, July 14, 2010


According to him, I’m beautiful/incredible ; funny/irresitable. That’s orianthi sang sang in her chorus for hence the starting of the entry “according to you”. Well she might be the new avril lavigne dynamic, pintsized, beautiful and a chic rocking a guitar =D As often as we should praise or sent text of encouragement or empowerment to the oppositesex; well what’s not to love about them? They look prettier, hug-able, smell better, and those smiles just wipes all the stresses and problems right off your world if it’s only for awhileJ

But the problem is we men; never tend to understand or pick when is the right time to send out this kinda signals. Well some might say it’s just pure sweet-talking or just pure angelic intentions, it happens all the time, if not mostly. Had my lesson taught by this sweetheart from Bandar, yeah I mean I liked her not to the extend of loving her but she felt the opposite. When the oppositesex said that she misses you, what do you reply? Or no reply? It may seem so rude to not reply a text sms, I replied with “likewise, I miss you too” as a friendly gesture or returning of a sweet flavour. Things got out of hand after erm I lost count how many sweet-indulged smses we’ve been trading…

It took about a few days to get her intention and signal, I was slowpoked to notice because it was the world cup hehe. But I wasn’t interested, it’s not like she wasn’t pretty , the matter of fact she’s one hottie and have the smarts tooL

Well sorta speaking, I’m no Casanova nor really goodlooking… Why in the world would I reject such feelings for me? insecurities? I sound like a sissy-.-“ ok men do get insecure like women, it’s just that we don’t express them like women do. Even the blind could tell I was ignoring her texting, msn and phonecall; silly excuses were used wc, sleeping, tired and joggin; I did went to jog thou J well I came to my senses and decided to ask her what’s going on with her? BAD IDEA NOW THAT’S WHAT I MEANT BAD TIMING…

Got absolutely battered; my spiderman like senses took me into an eyeful and an earful good golly. Atleast I kept my cool, I do not argue with women. Well maybe some of them; I even had the nerve to ask her what she wanted from me; YOU. Gulp didn’t knew I was that wanted, after trying to explain I liked where we were but no more then that maybe in the future. This women couldn’t take no for an answer, ignorance was a bliss at this moment; where’s that imaginary friend that john mayer sang about? I do need one right now L or she needed one J

Guess what? I’ve got mail! not the meg ryan movie im talking about”you’ve got mail” I think, such a nice movie but I forget what the title was L haha ~ there you go:

I feel in love with you

and then you broke my heart,

i knew never to love a player,

i was wrong from the start . . .

Loving you was like ripping out

my heart.

I refused to looked around me

and see.

All the terrible things you were

doing to me,

i was in my own world and i

didn`t see all the trouble you

were,

i was deeply in love.

Now that`s all ruined, you see,

all becaused you played me,

you had looks,

you were slick with your

words.

You knew just what to say,

i was foolish to think

we were made for each other,

i always prayed you

would never love another,

i wanted us to always be with

each other.

Loving a player is one of the

hardest thing ever,

i have learned a lot

from my experiences with you

my heart was broken into two.

I know now, as i look back on

my past.

Dating a player will never last,

so, in my future i`ll watch what

i do,

i won`t date anymore players.

But i`ll still always love you .

A mere weak smile is all I managed after reading thru the last part ; when did I become a player. For Christ sake; this teaches you not to put too much emphasis/caring/encouragement/playfulness into words. You might get carried away sometimes or the receiver might receive mixed emotions, choose your words carefully and think before you press sendJ I can’t stop nor fault them because I picked my own poison; so sorry for the hurt that occur. Hope she doesn’t read my blog; I do feel sadL~ loliies

Xoxo p/s~ “think before you act, small misunderstandings leads to big consequences”

No comments:

Post a Comment