Thursday, July 8, 2010

Treasure what you have


Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grief, too short for those who rejoice but for those who love...Time is Eternity.

I still remember weeks ago when I went back to the doctor and took an X-ray. The picture came out and there was a big black spot, which proved the truth that I did not want to believe. I was at the most glittering part of my life, but it was coming to an end. Warm tears kept falling down my face, blended with the cold rain drops. I was cold, not because of the rain. I was cold inside.(okays people i am not dying; its just fiction i created^^)

I wanted to tell you I still love you, I wanted to tell you to stay, I wanted to tell you so much. In this world, if there is one person I wouldn't want to see crying it would have been you. I feared that I may not have the chance to see you again this lifetime. I may not get the chance to cuddle in you. You may find a boyfriend by then, or I am already in heaven watching over you.

If I'm a tear, I wan to leave in your eye, roll down your face and die on your lips. But if your are a tear, I will never cry, cause I don't want to lose you. If I have one more day to live, I want to be your boyfriend. Do I have one more day? No. Too bad. I can’t be your boyfriend, not in this life. If I have wings, I want to fly down from the paradise just to see you. Do I have wings? No. Sadly. I can never see you again.

If all the water are drawn out of the bath-tub, but it still can’t put off the flame of love between us. Can all the water in a bath-tub be drawn off? Can. So yes. I love you always.

xo p/s ~ Do not take love for granted, CHERISH IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment