Friday, August 20, 2010

lalala

It’s been since days or a week since I last blogged, because I was so knackered from running around town with my girly silly friend michelle. Been gyming , running , tanning and basketball-ing KNACKERED! But it was all fun and laughter all along taking my mind off many stuff recently; but the devil within twitter still was with me 24/7 can’t seem to don’t tweet for an hour what to say a day :P

Yeah I have lost 1kg since she’s back from Singapore but then I don’t see any different-.- went online and searched for the reason. HAHA~ I am desperate, it says that on the 1st few weeks of dieting, you do not look different and the worst of it you look chubbier ßßßß WTF! Seriously WTF! Well its because when you cut down or drastically change your eating habits the brain or sorta say the mind sends wrong signals to the eye causing it to hallucinate ( mind me; there’s a more in-depth and complex explanation but I just made it SUPER simpler J ) well the threadmill is either your best friend or foe; it’s uber fun and you sweat a bucketload but the aftermath are 1.SORE LEGS 2.SORE JOINTS 3.WEAK LEGS ~ pick your poison but it’s the fastest most efficient way to lose weigh other than those medication or ahem-ahem***

OATMEAL~ OATMEAL~ PUKES**** haha well hate it or love it, I find it sad to have it for brunch or dinner sometimes but after stuffing my face with it for the past few days I’m loving it (mcD™) either with milk or just plain boring water, a few teaspoon of sugar or honey as you like it’s fabulous… discovered that nutella works well with it :P fruits too! Especially nana’s and berries xo

I want Jollibee and mcD oh mee goshhhhhhh this Sunday! I’m gonna have myself all fish o fillet / generous serving of fries / COKE! HAHA haven’t had it since last last week J HUMJI IT’S RAINING CATS&DOGS AGAIN!

Got myself a new basketball sneaker too, it hurts like hell and so darn uncomfortable for the 1st day but after wearing it for a few more days it’s starting to be NICE… LOL

I wanna go miri and get the onitsuka tiger sneaker à ONE OF THE MOST GOODLOOKING SNEAKER OF 2010 … it’s around rm300+ I guess depending on which ever model that’s available at the new parkson grand J drooolssssss ~ starbucks greentea-frap made by sarah-jane ^^ the curtincutie working partime there HAHAHA …

Okay enough with my boring stuff~ it’s time for some EMOBLOGENTRY X)

No comments:

Post a Comment