Tuesday, June 29, 2010

when life gives you lemon;


"when life hands you lemons, make lemonade" it means that when life gives u a chance, then u should take it make something usefull from that chance, which has been given to you and to a certain extent it's almost the same as "every cloud has a silver lining".

the lemonade part would be; It’s best served chilled; so too, are we at our best when we learn to get out of the way and “chill out.” It’s a drink that leaves you wanting more; so we should also want to do more for others in their lives and help them make their own refreshing “ life lemonade.”

It’s not easy to get the “sour” out of our lives and look at the sweeter side of things. We tend to hold grudges, fold our arms and pout with our lower lip stuck out for the whole world to see. I include myself in this description as well. And yet, slowly but surely, God is helping to squeeze those lemons into my pitcher of life, and together with Him, my family and friends, I am able to concoct a beverage of happiness and joy that I can share with others:).

And I am truly thankful for that.

Lemons abound everywhere in our lives…so let’s go make some lemonade missSALLY:) xo




No comments:

Post a Comment