Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I MISS HUGGING ~ WUMAN xo



"Hello! Long time no see *hugs*"

"Bye see you soon! *hugs*"

*Sees someone in a club but the music is so loud so all you can do is wave, smile and give a hug*

Many many personal messages on MSN saying "Need a hug now" , or "would really appreciate a hug", or something along that line.

dafy's spastic "Huu-huuu-huuug". <--- taken Gee Gee Hugging bolster/pillow to sleep. Okay I meant this one as a joke haha. but still a hug right-.-" <-- misssally's greenish baubau1:) But then again, this hugging thing has been pretty normal, at least to my social circle. It's probably something that comes together with a Hello or Goodbye. Something people do just as a courtesy or because its the norm nowadays. But for me, I believe hugs serve a better purpose. Something deeper. Like how swimming pools appear shallower than they are due to refraction, but when you add in all the calculations (light bending/ angle of refraction etc) you'll know its true depth. Just by hugs alone, we can interpret many things. Whenever I give or get a hug, I sort of get a hidden message. <---- eiseh~~ HAHA~~ If someone gives you a long, tight hug it feels as if he or she says "Hey it's so good to see you, really glad to see you!" But if it's like just some brief, half-hearted one then it explains "Yea okay whatever". So yea, I cherish hugs! It makes life feel like there's more love and compassion in it. People always say I give great hugs. Now you probably know why, cause there are feelings and a certain warmth and cosiness that comes along with it =). And my army of emoticon will hug me ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ ε(●̮̮̃•̃)з ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩͡[๏̯͡๏]۶ ٩(̮̮̃•̃)۶ HAHA <3>

ps/ anyone wanna hug me?

No comments:

Post a Comment